Speed Coaching service to provide practical, cost-effective and just-in-time coaching solution
04 Mar 2018
Lequin is providing a one-off, just-in-time executive coaching service for the corporate market. Our ‘Speed coaching’ is responding to a need that many of our clients have voiced for a responsive, practical and cost effective coaching service.
So, an employee may feel the need to be coached about a pressing matter, such as an up-and-coming presentation, a stress-related issue or to sound out ideas before an important meeting. Rather than wait a month for a formal coaching session – or they feel that it is not something they want to discuss with an internal coach – the employee can request a one-off coaching session. This can booked for the very next day.
How does Speed Coaching work?
- The employee decides they need a coaching session. They can request a one-off session for a time to suit – even the next day. (For next-day coaching, the request to Lequin must be emailed before 3pm.)
- Lequin confirms – by 6pm on the day of the request – the time slot and date together with the name and telephone number of the coach.
- The coachee calls the coach at the agreed time and date. The coaching session last 60 minutes.
How is Speed Coaching similar to – and differ from – standard coaching sessions?
- The coaching content with Speed Coaching tends to be skills-based and tactical – rather than transformational and strategic.
- The coaching is with an external coach – not an internal coach – so confidentialty is not an issue.
- The coaching is via the telephone – not face-to-face.
- Because there is no coachee-coach matching process, the coaching can begin start away.
What does it cost?
Each 60-minute session is £375 + VAT.
How do Lequin’s coaches compare to other coaches?
All Lequin coaches have:
- MCC or PCC Level ICF accreditation.
- At least 7 year’s corporate experience in a global multinational prior to becoming full-time coaches.
- At least 6 year’s executive coaching experience with coachees in multinationals.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org