01 Feb 2018
Created by the Directors, Lequin Ltd
1. What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you voluntarily contact Lequin Ltd. This information is viewed by authorised people in Lequin Ltd to respond to any message you send us.
For example, we collect and retain:
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name and email address, if you use the “Contact Us” form on our website. This data is used to respond to your message.
• The information contained on your business card if we meet through business networking with the potential of working together.
• Your name, email address, postal address and telephone number in any subsequent communication with you for the purposes of delivering our coaching and training services.
• Paper records of your personal information, where necessary in order to print out information to deliver our work. For example, for executive coaching clients we print forms or emails that may be referenced during the coaching.
2. Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of our associates are based outside the EEA and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA.
Information is stored in electronic form within email systems, in files held securely on computers and in printed form in files held within our offices.
3. Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in the Lequin Company Handbook under our Data Protection Policy.
4. Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
5. Your rights
You can request details of all the personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Legislation. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will correct any information found to be incorrect within 28 days of receipt of that request.
You are also entitled to request that any data that we hold on you is destroyed or erased, and we shall comply with that request within 28 days of receipt of that request.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information such as your name and email address for newsletters, we will continue to keep this information but you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. About Us
Lequin Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 4693595), registered address 15 New King Street, Bath BA1 2BL. Any queries relating to this Policy should be directed to the Company Director, Peter Willis at email@example.com or at the registered company postal address above.